Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm back! :)

Hello everyone!

I know you probably thought I had abandoned this blog or my crafty hobbies, but I haven't. I've just been quite busy with my personal life lately, plus I have loads of soap to use up before making some now, so that's why I haven't updated this green-y place lately.

First of all, I'd like to thank all the 15 followers who very generously read my posts and keep updated on my experiments. If you have a blog/journal/website I'll do the same, and I'm sure we can learn from each other.

Second of all, just to let you know, lately I have been putting a lot of efforts on the knitting side (since it's still way too hot here to make soap). I'm already preparing some Christmas gifts, will be posting some pictures as soon as I have something nice ready. At the moment I'm working on a pair of cotton placemats, following instructions I found on THIS BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE; which I found on the amazing Knitting Pattern Central, a real goldmine of free information and patterns for us knitters (I'm sure you're all familiar with it).

So said, I promise I'll be back soon with updates on my works, possibly new recipes or pictures of how my soaps survived to the terribly hot summer we had here this year. And in the meanwhile, I wish you all a very happy rest-of-the summer! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or comments here, or just leave a sign of your presence here. Thank you!